Penta has built a strong reputation and is widely regarded as an elite level fabrication service provider over the past 12 years. We have the facilities, capability and resources to provide high quality fabrication services to our Clients from our Abu Dhabi facility. The fabricated spools, structures, tanks and transportable skids or modules (PAU's and PAR's) are manufactured within the most stringent work schedules and are delivered on time and to the highest Industry quality standards. Our management team have more than 30 years’ experience and our highly skilled work force are well experienced in undertaking such fabrication works.
Pipe Spool Fabrication
Penta’s team have a great deal of experience in shop fabrication of carbon steel, stainless steel, Duplex stainless steel, Super Duplex stainless steel, Cu-Ni, Titanium & other exotic alloy pipe spools, including CRA cladded piping. We ensure proper segregation and quality management for ferrous and non-ferous materials through storage and separate shop bays for fabrication. Shop fabrication coupled with our software based piping project management capability provides a cost effective and controllable solution.
We are an ASME U,U2 and S as well and National board R stamp marking for pressure vessel manufacturing. We also manufacture storage tanks according to API standards using different techniques including Conventional and site jacking-up methods. We have fabricated tanks ranging up to 14 meter in diameter and 22m height covering all structural accessories, Hydro test, PWHT, painting, insulation works.
Process Skid – Modular Fabrication
Penta can deliver turnkey services including design, engineering, modeling, fabrication, assembly, painting, insulation, heat tracing, electrical and instrumentation. With industry trends leaning to more “shop” oriented and less “field” oriented project execution.
We are capable of fabricating all type of heavy and light structures with a monthly capacity of 200tons.
Mussafah Shop Details
- Strategically located in the Industrial City of Abu Dhabi (ICAD) III and supporting Projects in the UAE, GCC, CIS and Africa.
- 86,000 Sqm land and a total built up area of 8,442 Sqm (Consists of Main Office Building, Two Bay Pipe Shop x2, Two Bay Structural Shop, Paint Shop x2, Stores and Twin NDE Bunker for round the clock testing).
- The facility has been designed to maximise efficiency and the free flow of materials through the fabrication, testing and painting process.
- Automated and Semi-automated Cutting, Profiling & Welding. EOT Cranes in Shop and RT Cranes and Forklifts for material movement.
- Ability to handle large scale Projects